Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Classroom News: Reminders

Reminders:
Tuesday, November 3rd: E.C.O lesson  Bring warm layers for spending the afternoon outdoors.

Friday, November 6th:  Conference Day (no school for students)

Conference confirmation slips were sent home in Friday Folders.  If you did not send in a sign up form, I have either talked with you about possible dates or scheduled a time for you.  Please let me know as soon as possible if a time does not work for you and I can find another time.  I tried to give every family one of their first choices, but was not able to do so in all cases.  A big thank you to families who had to be extra flexible to help me schedule all 23 conferences!

(Somehow a message from last year was sent out again instead of this post.  Please disregard the upcoming events in that older post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment