Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Classroom News

A few quick notes from the second/third grade:

The October homework packet is due back next Friday, November 1st.  Your child may hand it in earlier in the week if he/she finishes before Halloween.  (Something tells me that there will not be much time for homework that night.)  If your child has any questions about assignments, please remind him/her to bring the packet in by Monday or Tuesday to get help.  Also, if your child needs any reading books, just let me know and I will send some home.  Please remind your child to return borrowed books when done so others can read them, too.  Thank you for supporting your child with  completing homework with good quality.

Parent conference confirmation sheets are coming home today.  If I didn't hear from you, I have given you an available time.  Please contact me if the time doesn't work for you and I will let you know what other times are free.  I look forward to meeting with everyone on Monday, November 11th!

Some upcoming events:

Tuesday, October 29th:   Mix It Up Day (at lunchtime) and our next Four Winds lesson
Thursday, November 7th:  Reading to End Racism
Monday, November 11th:  Parent/Teacher Conferences (no school for students)

Have a great weekend!  Stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment